2 bedroom villa future trip

Hello everyone,

we go to Disney, well we were going once a year, had to cut back some so we are planning a big splurge one in 2020 I know that is off a few years but to keep from getting depressed I am planning and saving. My question is we usually stay at Riverside, we usually book two rooms however I was looking at the two bedroom villas for this trip. I really like the looks of the Beach Club but wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or places to check out. We love EPCOT so that being within walking distance looks like a big plus. Can you see EPCOT from the beach club does anyone know.

Thank you,

Pam :slight_smile:

1 Like

Following! Am hoping for BC villa sept 2018 but haven’t stayed there before.

1 Like

It looks so nice I am sitting staring at pics on my desktop at work lol :grin:

1 Like

I stayed at BC in my honeymoon 10 years ago. Not a villa, not sure where they are located in relation to the regular rooms. We loved the location. It was a short walk to Epcot (enter at WS). We had a great selection of restaurants, plus could take a boat to HS. That’s where we would stay if we had the $ for it on our upcoming trip :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can’t see into Epcot from any of the rooms or villas at the BC, but you can see the fireworks over the tree line if your villa faces the right way.

If you have park hoppers though, you can just nip in through the IG to watch! 10 minutes walk, just like walking from BLT to the MK, tho along the lake and canal rather than the parking lot.

Also check out any of the DVC resorts, other than the Poly (unless you want the bungalows and can afford them lol). I’d checkout both WL options, and AKL (again, both Jambo and Kidani). Also BW and GF. OKW would give you the most space.

If you’re planning to rent points you would need to register before the 11 month mark to maximise your chances of getting what you want.

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Thanks, I am going to check them all out! I appreciate the help!

We could see Spaceship Earth from our balcony in room 402 (2 bedroom suite) on top floor. Farthest from the elevator though if that matters to you.

1 Like

Thank you! I want quiet so away from the elevator works for me :grin: