We are planning our first trip to Universal!! So far we have been a WDW family, but as our twins are turning 10 we have decided to up the ride anty and head to Universal. I have a few questions that have arisen thru my reading and I am hoping the gurus on this forum can provide advice.
- Best suites for Families on site? I am trying to find floor plans like TP has for WDW. We are a family of 5 (2 10 year olds and a 1 year old), so we prefer a suite as the little guy goes to bed earlier than the rest of us.
- How many days to do the first visit? Boys are big HP fans. We recently did WDW for a weekend which was fine since we have been before, but overall rushed and not relaxing.
- Can you swim in February? Not sure how much to worry about the pools and their features.
- Is it worth it to do a annual pass to get the discounts?
- Do we need the express pass in off-season? crowd calendar is looking like a 3/4 when we will be there. If not, I may throw CB in the mix of resorts.
Thanks for the help! Happy touring!