1900 park fare or Cinderella’s royal table?

If you were only going to do one princess character meal which would be better? Is CInderellas royal table really worth the two table service credits? 1900 park fare looks really fun but eating in the castle might be really cool for my kiddos.

We’ve done both. 1900 was ok, but I felt like I was dining in a standard hotel restaurant. There’s something special about CRT. It’s expensive but if only doing 1 that would be our pick. In January we are not using DDP for CRT. We are paying cash and saving DDP for one credit meals.

Yeah, I looked at some pictures and videos of 1900 park fare and it doesn’t look like there are any windows and looks like kind of a bland setting

I’ve done both.

I found 1900PF small and claustrophobic. It is, as you say, windowless.

But I thought the food was delicious and I’m going again next year. I also found the character interactions really fun.

CRT is a beautiful, grand room. But I found the food disappointingly poor. And I didn’t enjoy the character interactions at all. But that’s because I find face characters weird. And I’m a grown-up. Well, except when it comes to cute animal characters.

But I’m planning on doing CRT next year again, too.

1 Like

We’ve done both. If cost is not a concern, CRT is the hands-down winner, but we don’t do the dining plan either. Enjoy!

Of the two I honestly preferred 1900. Way better character interaction. The Tremaines are the best!

CRT is not bad but I can’t even recall what I ate, so it’s not memorable either.

2 Likes

I can. They think a salad is an acceptable starter at an $80 lunch.

Put the 1900PF food in the CRT environment and you’ve got a winning combination.

1 Like

Agree!!!

1 Like

1900 is only 1 princess, CRT is lots, so I’d take that into account. Have you considered Akershus?

Akershus is a solid suggestion. We did this for breakfast last week instead of CRT and enjoyed it (food and princesses) and the (slightly) lower cost.

Thanks all for the suggestions!

We did both this year. CRT wins hands down. I had an excellent steak, and wife and children enjoyed their food too. Princesses were great and setting was lovely.

1900 PF was a let down. The buffet was just ok. Characters were good.

Honestly I’d pick CRT each time.

Honourable mention to Akershus in Epcot - only 1 TS credit, good princesses, good interaction, great setting, but food might be a bit quirky.

Yes, Akershus is a good choice. Food is a bit more eclectic so check the menu but interactions are amazing. I also ate at CRT. I thought the food was solid and there’s something about eating in the castle and was a priority for my daughter. The interactions were ok but the place is so tight and crammed. I was against a pillar and there was no room on our table. I’m glad we did it but next time I’m trying 1900.

Also, CRT is very hard to get so if you can’t get it, you have options.

1 Like