180 Days/ADRs tomorrow, thoughts?!

yep, seated with Landry’s right away in Dec!

1 Like

:+1: What else is nice is we won’t have to worry about arriving at the restaurant at a certain time on three days of our trip. Flexibility!

I joined the Landry’s club about a month before our trip, and showed up at Y&Y with a party of 8 on a Friday night with no ADR. I figured some small parties would get seated in front of us, but they didn’t! They gave us two neighboring tables for four. The Landry’s discount also turned out to be larger than other available discounts.

Is the Landry’s card only good for 1 year?

I don’t think so? It’s been a couple years or so since I used mine so things could have changed without me paying attention, but I’ve had it since…2002, I think?

Thanks!

There is a one-time, non-refundable $25 Membership Fee. There is no annual fee to continue your membership. You will also receive a $25 Welcome Reward for joining the Landry’s Select Club within 24 hours of registering your account online.

https://www.landrysselect.com/faq/

Awesome

I should really gather all my thoughts before replying…so scattered these days!

Anyways. They are currently running a sign up promotion as well. Of course, with everything going on right now, buyer beware on restaurant credits…