13 Nov. What's your countdown today?

Morning everyone. I haven’t started one of these in a while, so here goes. What’s your countdown today?

I’m at 82 days and 19 hours.

3 Likes

120 til cruise/GFV and 219 until the family extravaganda.

4 Likes

15 Days and 8 hours for me!!!

3 Likes

That seems to have got very close all of a sudden!

1 Like

Infinity and beyond… Although, to make myself feel better, I prefer to think of it as “undefined”.

1 Like

Yep, I’d defo go with ‘undefined’ or ‘to be confirmed’ or something like.

17 days and 3 hours until plane leaves for MCO. :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Another one that suddenly seems very close - yay!

Yes it does… I haven’t bought anything suitable for travel or so much as pulled the suitcases out or looked at a packing list. I’m sure the panic will set in soon enough. At least we’re driving so there is no real limits on what we can bring.

1 Like

That is awesome and dangerous at the same time.

2 Likes

Luckily we’re pretty low maintenance so we don’t need much.

2 Likes

No worries - I always pack the day before we go.

1 Like

203 We will be having the “where does everyone want to eat while we are in Disney” conversation over dinner very soon. I love planning!

4 Likes

Oh Oh I pick Boma for breakfast! Oh wait… sorry.

2 Likes

2 days!!!

4 Likes

That’s a fun conversation - I always think that’s when it starts to seem a bit more real!

2 Likes

Ooh, nearly there now!

We’re at 184, and it’s been frustrating to try to get my family members to respond to the where to eat questions. I’m just choosing what DH and I want for now and the kids will deal with it when we get there. They are all in their 20s, so planning meals at any time, much less that far out, is not their thing. Still, 184!!! Excited!

4 Likes

That’s ok… gives you the chance to book all your favorites and they can either join you or have CS lol.

2 Likes

You know, I really do get annoyed at like 190 when I have to pick where I want to eat in six months but I said to my husband yesterday, aside from all the other reasons I am excited to go to Disney, I am really thrilled about the fact that I don’t have to even THINK about what we are eating for seven days.

Even when we go down the shore or wherever we have to decide what we want that night. I love the fact that it is DONE, everything is DONE. (Can you tell I am tired of cooking/planning meals).

4 Likes