12 Days Until Our Trip - DI Advice?

We’ll be in DW September 9-15 and thanks to the help of this site we made sure that we got all our dining reservations and FPs setup when we should have and got everything we wanted! We’ll be at Cinderella’s Royal Table for breakfast on Tuesday - after a visit to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique of course. And we have character meet and greets at Tusker House and Garden Grove as well. We also got all the FP rides we wanted in Toy Story Land and Avatar World. I can’t speak enough to the importance of making sure you hit those 180-day and 60-day (or 30-day) times FIRST THING. It’ll take so much stress off your planning.

On a side-note, I’ll be out there for the Disney Institute Leadership Excellence 3.5 day class. We went ahead and turned it into a family vacation - so the wife and kids will be hitting the parks while I’m in class. Any experience and advice for how to best enjoy to the parks as a DI participant? I know I’ll be gone most of the day and will catch up with the family in the late afternoon/evenings. Just wondering what others’ experience with this has been - and did you enjoy the class? Our schedule said that on day #3 we should have closed-toed shoes for travelling into a construction zone - so I’m REALLY hoping for a visit to the Galaxy’s Edge…

3 Likes

And TP just dropped the parks we will be at each day to all 1s!! It looks like we’ll have some rain to deal with - but it’s looking like an all 1s week for us. WooHoo!!

1 Like