11 October What's your countdown today?

Funny you ask - they just changed.

Nov 30 - Dec 4th at GF (found an AP discount room - 35% yippee)
MVMCP on Dec 2nd (Niter is going Dec 7th)
Dec 4th - 7th at BC with the WDW Reunion group.

So I guess I am now 50 days. Hoping we see you there!

5 Likes

We leave dec 1. MK on the 30th then EP that PM. AKL.

1 Like

I will track you down!!!

2 Likes

237! And it just got really real because I finally bought the plane tickets and park hoppers today! I’m so excited I can’t sleep! I want at least one day in universal, but maybe will work in two. Maybe?

3 Likes

3/ 33/ 186
Went a little nuts and booked a November stay at the Royal Pacific (only 3 days) and a week at Saratoga Springs in April. Then a good deal popped up for Pop Century next week…sooooooo why not? Food and Wine! So I have 3 countdowns…melting with excitement. I’ll be in Orlando for the 180 day ADR landmark so have to be diligent with that; I have orders that BOG is a must! Anyone else in the World next week?

3 Likes

I should add that we got back from our last trip to the world Sep 14. Ahem. My name is Susan, and I have an addiction…

3 Likes

We’re all enablers, so don’t expect any help for your addiction! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice countdowns @susan2200! I would love to have multiple countdowns. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m here for the enabling :slight_smile: The only place I don’t have to apologize or dig my toe into the carpet and say, well, yes, I am going to Orlando again…

4 Likes

88 days before the trip. 75 days til Christmas when I can tell the kids. As of today, they have no idea and it’s killing me.

3 Likes