11 October What's your countdown today?

Morning peeps! 115 for me.

Are you going to Universal at all this trip or are you sticking with WDW?

4 Likes

15 to go. WDW all the way.

4 Likes

Happy morning! 27 until solo trip for Food & Wine and 38 until family trip. I will stay inside the bubble for both trips.

5 Likes

Good morning! 87 days until Pop. We will be staying in the bubble the whole time. On our last trip, DH and DD had planned to visit IOA, because they love Harry Potter (I’m not a HP fan and don’t like big thrill rides). They changed their minds the night before. They were tired, so they didn’t want to get up early, and DH didn’t want to spend the extra money. I really thought they would want go next trip, but they don’t seem interested.

4 Likes

23! Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good Morning. 70 days for us. Staying at POP with free dining. Trying a different strategy this trip. Usually we arrive around 10am and close the park…this trip we’re hitting RD at whichever park has EMH, leaving for a nap, and enjoying the late night EMH. Hoop Dee Doo Revue on Christmas Day.

3 Likes

That sounds like a great plan with the long opening hours at Christmas time!

The same thing happened to us one trip - just too tired to get up early enough for it to be worth making the trip over. Cal and I went to AK instead and my mum lay in a hammock at Caribbean beach and read her book all day!

2 Likes

Good morning. 27 days until a weekend of pure madness.

3 Likes

And the rest of us can’t wait to hear all about the weekend of madness!

I am 10 days to family court where I SHOULD finally learn if we get to move…and 51 days to WDW for holiday trip with DS10 that we promised each other we weren’t going to do. We have no collective will power

2 Likes

15 :slight_smile: staying in the bubble

2 Likes

125 for us! 6 nights at Disney, 2 at Universal!

2 Likes

Fingers and toes crossed that you get to move! I think a lot of us suffer from the lack of willpower thing. We came back from our last trip in Jan this year.

Me in Feb - ‘Right, that’s it we’re done, not going back, we’re saving to do work on the house’.

Me in March - ‘We’ll go back September 2015, more time to save up. We’ll save some money to work on the house too’

Me in April - ‘So I found a great deal for February 2015’

And there we are going again. This really is it for a while though!

5 Likes

Yay, I’m not the only one who’s headed to uni! I love WDW, but uni is great too.

Ooh, not long to wait now!

1 Like

About this time in two weeks we will be landing in Orlando. Two weeks for our first visit all at WDW :smile:

5 Likes

Getting close now!

1 Like

27 and I will stay in the bubble.

4 Likes

45! @MagicMN what are your dates?

2 Likes