10th May - What's your countdown today?

Got all the ADRs we really wanted (after convincing mum that they were needed these days - it’s been 14 years since our last trip). Thanks for the offer.
A meet would be cool. Not sure mum would be up for it but if we overlap and I’m not too jet lagged in the first couple of days it would be fun to say hi!

2 Likes

Yes. New York first for 7 night then off to wdw! :blush:

3 Likes

Let’s see - based on your count I have you arriving 7/27, which is our day off, and we will go to DTD. Then we will be doing a water park, MK, AK, and and unknown park on the next few days respectively. Maybe we plan a stealth meet? PM me if any of that would work and I’ll send you contact info.

2 Likes

151 which makes it Rum Day. WL for 4 nights and AKL for 5. Woohoo!

1 Like

38 days til we leave! Arrive at WDW in 39 (driving and decided to break it up into two days so we are leaving a day early).

1 Like

I missed it yesterday but I’m going to say 7 Days and 19 Hours! But after that it will be awhile. I’d like to consider Nover 2016 so we’ll see if we can make that happen. Depends on what happens the rest of this year with buying a house.

6 Likes

2 days!!

and

8 days!!!

I’m semi packed for both.

5 Likes

You can’t tease us with a ‘we’ll see’ like that Tommy!!

(I jest, I understand about grown up stuff like buying houses - did I mention how annoyed I am about having to replace my windows!!!)

5 Likes

Yay for TWO nearly there countdowns!!

2 Likes

9 and 25!
SQUEE!!!

3 Likes

166! I started planning at over 400 days (which was right after we got back from our May 2014 trip) and it hasn’t been too bad waiting. Lots of time to research and plan!

2 Likes

96 to go! still seems like an age!

1 Like

At 171 days until we have 9 days / 8 nights at the Happiest Place on Earth. :grin:

1 Like

33 days!

1 Like

Yay! I am so excited that you booked this. It will be here before you know it and in the meantime it is something to look forward to.

We are at 24 days today! Yikes, I’m panicked there is so much to do before I leave.

I have declared 2016 to be my year of Disney! I’m at approximately 240 for Marathon weekend then there will be spring break with Abby’s band trip and now I will be adding Nov 2016 so that I can come see you! I better starting saving pennies and clipping coupons!

4 Likes

I think we are down to 40 now!!!

So glad you have a countdown. @ellen1976. The aticipation is a part of the fun. Wish I could be there to meet you!

3 Likes

You nailed it there - ‘something to look forward to’ - I love having something in the future to be excited about. I’m so excited that you are really going to try and be there too!

You really don’t have long to go at all - don’t forget we need pics of all the Disney bounding!

1 Like

I will put pics up. I have failed in finding great jewelry the way you did. I have a little but I am mostly relying on color combinations. My husband thinks no one will notice. I tell him that you guys will get it and that is enough for me!

2 Likes

Infinity and beyond :frowning:

1 Like

13 days!!!

1 Like