10th May - What's your countdown today?

Hello peeps!

I just booked Old Key West for Nov 2016 giving me a countdown of 541!!! My longest countdown ever - hope those new windows instead of WDW in Feb 2016 are worth it!

What’s your countdown today? Anyone have even longer to wait?

11 Likes

135 days!

3 Likes

453 now I think. Our longest countdown was 2 years 1 month!

Congrats on the countdown!

4 Likes

Thank you - I’m excited even if it is ages away!

4 Likes

78 days. I’m getting nervy about FPP day!
Also my mum has broken her toe, so I’m desperately hoping that will heal in time!

4 Likes

Yay for a new countdown @Ellen1976

45 til Disney for us but only 38 till we land in the USA. So exciting!

7 Likes

466 for us. I think when I booked for our trip last year we had a similar countdown to you Ellen. It goes quicker than you think.

5 Likes

I hope so!

1 Like

6 days! :blush:

3 Likes

Six

3 Likes

Hi Jem! 118 is my countdown :smiley:

5 Likes

4 Likes

I’m at 155 today! We’ve been toying with adding an extra night (currently have a 4-night stay booked), but it’s not looking like airfare will cooperate. Oh well, I’m still so excited!

Thanks for starting this thread, @Ellen1976! I’m so excited your next trip is booked, even if it’s not for 24-hour day 2016! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on the new countdown Jem! My countdown to WDW with the kids is really far away…691 or so. April 2017, or later if the new stuff at AK isn’t done by then. But…I shall go to Disneyland and WDW with liners this year and next while we wait! Hopefully will meet you in November 2016!!

3 Likes

I’m at 27 and chasing down them FPP daily!

3 Likes

Not long to go now @Quattro - is it New York you are headed to first?

@mdcorbitt and @shanneepantslovesdis - thanks for joining in!

@NyimaR - hopefully a couple of months should be plenty of time for your mum to heal - I understand your worry though - I’d be the same.

@Rhysicles and @Colleen68 - both at 6 days - maybe you’ll bump into each other - not long to wait now!

@mALYficent - Hi Aly!

@Sally_Carrera - I would have loved to go for 24 hour day, but I think Cal might have exams around then - won’t know for sure until September, but it’d be too late to book UK free dining by then - maybe 2018!

@Wahoohokie - it’d be great if you could make it in Nov 2016 too!

@quicha - good luck with your FPP stalking amiga!

4 Likes

145 days! Finally returning after four years! That is waaaaaay too long, by the way…

3 Likes

Oh it certainly is! I didn’t go between summer 2007 and Feb 2011 - really don’t want to have to wait that long again!

4 Likes

73 days! Hey @NyimaR, it looks like we’ll be there around the same time. Maybe a meet? Also, did you get whatever ADRs you were looking for? I’m canceling a few in about a week, including a couple of BOG, since our park plans have changed, so let me know if you need them.

1 Like

If only I thought she was behaving herself and resting it like she is supposed to.
Mothers. *rolls eyes

2 Likes