10 nights at Poly or 14 nights at diff Deluxe

Below is a description of the pool complexes at Dolphin. Which swan guests can use as well.

It was excellent IMO plus great waiter service for food and drink:

Splash around in the 3-acre grotto pool, 2 lap pools, a spring pool, 4 whirlpools and a kiddie pool.

Immerse yourself in the grotto pool, a stunning 3-acre tropical oasis featuring lush greenery, waterfalls, rock caves, and a twisting waterslide. Enjoy a quiet conversation among family and friends in the nearby spring pool, a haven for casual swimmers. Or indulge in a more competitive workout in one of the 2 lap pools.

A total of 4 whirlpool spas promise a relaxing respite for adults looking to unwind. Topping it off, a white-sand beach completes the illusion of an island getaway.

For Guests looking for a cool beverage or a delicious snack, 2 poolside restaurants are located in the expansive pool complex. Nearby at the Cabana Beach Hut, pool essentials—including tube and rafts—are available for rent.

No, I meant I couldn’t bear to see SAB every day and not be able to use it!

1 Like

So sorry.

What does SAB mean?

Stormalong Bay. The YC / BC pool area.

Ah I get you now

Well like I say the pool area at Dolphin is excellent as well

What’s it like at Poly resort?

The Poly has two great pools. The main pool has a large splash area and the pool has a good slide. I live the Iasis quiet pool. It is zero gravity and I was surprised- salt water (but different ?)

Funny we just stayed at YC this August and our room was facing the Dophin and my son kept saying he wanted to stay there next time while we were in the trip. Thanks for the pool info :slight_smile: