1 Woman, No Worries, LOL

How lovely! And your reporting style is hilarious!

2 Likes

Waiting for Epcot bus, time is 1:48.
Waiting. We all know the drill.

AK, AK, DS, DHS 1:55.

EPCOT! YES!

Lucky 7 seat!! Only 6 boarding.

FYI: Bus driver said EP monorail most likely down because it’s a 15 min ride even at top speed.

Waited 3 min 2pm on our way.

2:11 arrival at Epcot. I do believe that’s my fastest least crowed bus drive to EP

On and off SE, MS - Gr & Or before I even knew how to do the timer. Head spinning before I even get to the Festival!

Pumpkin Spiced Marg.
In case you hadn’t noticed, I’m not into super sweet. This drink is a one time only for this loner.

4:19 for Bavaria fondue. Can’t handle 15 min on the monorail but we WILL wait in a huge line for Fondue!
You betcha!

10 Likes

I tried to get a patio, ground floor. No dice.

2 Likes

because cheese! That pumpkin spice marg had me shaking my head in that it sounds like it wouldn’t work. I’ve been wrong before though so I was giving it the benefit of the doubt. Is your main criticism that it was too sweet?

2 Likes

Thank You. I try to see the hilarity of all situations. It can always be worse. Eat, drink, & laugh!

2 Likes

It’s a nice view, anyway.

And now the masses look up to you as they boat past.

1 Like

I should know better. I don’t care for mulled wine. (My German ancestors just rolled over in their graves)
If you like that, then this is a must.

1 Like

Yes. And I’m not fond of pumpkin spice in my drinks. On my pie, shut the front door and get outta my way. But not my alcohol.

1 Like

Well holy mother of Cider! I didn’t mean to delete those last 2 posts.
“Cut her off, 2 drinks and she’s not worth the free subscription we gave her!”

9 Likes

Ok so Bavaria had a bad day, maybe.
The cider was week. I like mah cider! Save yur $8.50!
The fondue?
Don’t hate the poster,
I can do better and cheaper. Come on over.
The bread bowl was wonderful. Go figure.

FYI, crowds today have been lower than in my past 5 years of visits. Lines have moved fast.

Ok. Off to pursue a fantastic beverage.

6 Likes

The ancestors have forgiven me!
I swung by Das Kaufhaus to get a Grapefruit Hefeweizen and after the CM poured it, the stupid computer for their cash register or whatever you call it, blew a fuse, went rogue, was blasted by Thor.
My
Beer
Was
Free
!
!
!
Best beer ever. Even if it tasted like crap. Which it did not, BEST BEER EVER!
Love this little Tinker beer splash.
It is a crisp, grapefruit tasting, light beer. Not too sweet. Just what my little beer buds needed.
Did I mention it was free.

18 Likes

:rofl: Free beer! 2020 has been redeemed!

5 Likes

Free beer is always the best beer!! Pixies are hard at work today

4 Likes

I miss being able to stumble around aimlessly at EP while drinking. It seems alien to me not to be able to blame the alcohol in my hand for my directional misfortunes.
I wandered around, in the dark, looking at a few more booths. Nothing spoke to me.
I couldn’t remember where the malikie owa poo pu booth was when I looked up and saw Eiffel Mini Tower.
So I about-faced and sat down for a minute.
I did know where to get some awesome caramel corn. I grabbed some with a zero wait line. Wish it gave me zero on the waist line.
Um, I cruised on by FEA. It was not a line that I wanted to be in at 6:30. Too long. The best time to ride it used to be during Illuminations. Remember that tip kids. There will be fireworks once more.
I marched on back to my bus. I’m Maleke poo pooped. Isn’t it uncanny how your bus is always pulling away as you ‘round the corner? Made it back to CR by 8pm.

Oh and that Spiced margarita is a gift that keeps on giving with spicy heartburn for me.
Why did I drink that?

8 Likes

Overall, I didn’t plan for this day to be to heavy on, well, planning.
It was meant to be a simple day. An easing into that vacation mode that I’ve not had this year. More drink and eat than rides. I did that and
I got a couple of bonuses this time. It was a win.
Guess what?
I’m going back on…
Saturday
Because I’m insane.

10 Likes

Fail, Free & Beautiful

1 Like

Next up; Wild Wednesday.

Enjoying your report— have a great Wednesday!

1 Like

Where to tomorrow? Can’t wait! Although not sure you can top free beer. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I just love this beer, but free makes it even better. It was Loki, not Thor, who does shenanigans…

3 Likes