1-day Epcot visit on the way!

I’ve heard of people parking at Swolphin and it seems to work out well. Less trouble than getting an ADR for BC or BW.

1 Like

My subscription to the other site that kept track of these meets expired. I seem to recall these were suspended, but I wonder if they will pick up as they increase character staffing and training?

1 Like

I’ve heard mention of them as of late, so hoping we can figure it out :smiley:

1 Like

Today’s the day! At IG entrance and the RD is pretty much shot already. Remy has a 45 wait and I estimate 20+min before we’re even through the gates :roll_eyes:

We did get a BG for GOTG though, so as long as there are no mishaps we should be on by 2pm. Going to get $ILL as well.

3 Likes

Don’t give up hope - they inflate wait times in the morning. Early park entry was 8:00 I presume?

1 Like

To my understanding, yes. We were off site so we walked from Dolphin and didn’t arrive before 8am. Our fault there. In line for Remy now because it’s surely not going to improve - lol. I’m running a timer to see how long it really takes. I’m just perturbed because we always get to parks early enough for RD that we have no wait times, and this made waking up early a blown opportunity. Could have slept in and just got G+ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

75 min wait warning, 42 min actual wait. Weeeeee here we go!

GOTG $ILL was sold out by the time I tried to get it, so unless they replenish we’ll only get to go once. At least the BG drop came through!

2 Likes

75m est wait for Frozen, and so far we’ve been in line 70 and looks like another 20 to go at minimum :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Any impromptu character sightings to report? Sounds like from your other thread that you had an action packed trip!

1 Like

We sure did pack in the action!

No surprise characters to report. I knew them to be held at a large backstage gate in IG, and we only passed that once which didn’t happen to be at the right time.

Last time we caught one in 2020 just prior to COVID, we met Smee, Navy suit Donald, Mickey, and a Mary Poppins penguin! Possibly 1 more. It was awesome: no crowds, no lines, no waits. But we didn’t have time to wait around for one so we didn’t worry much. My family isn’t hip to the idea unless I tell them, so it’s not like they had it on their mind anyway :wink:

2 Likes