1 Day, 2 UOR Parks: Decisions, decisions!

Was this perhaps during the Halloween season? We haven’t been during that time.

No, the first time we went through, there were scare actors all over jumping out and scaring people, it wasn’t even near Halloween. One reached out from the wall, but above us, not right next to us, I was so scared, lol! I was so nervous going this time, too, and they were there randomly scaring people as as well, but not us.

2 Likes

Huh. Interesting. I had no idea. I would hate that. Like really really hate. Love the ride, but that would make me mad if they did that while I was in line. Hope they don’t do that any longer.

I really hate that part, and hope they decide to stop. I read the part in your comment about walking right into stuff because it was so dark, maybe that’s why it is?

I would also like to add that I didn’t see them scare kids, just adults.

1 Like

For me, yes, it was in October, but I know that they were doing it year-round. There was a lot of talk on chat about people getting freaked out.

Sorry @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. I’d appreciate your input too if I’ve not offended you! :sweat_smile:

Oh ok. I’d heard EP avoided actors in the SB line. Maybe they’re not always there. Good to know so we might risk SB if the wait is ok.

Yikes! I’d be fine, but DS would hate it. He’s up for thrills, but not scares. I think HM is his limit for spooky/scary.

Ok, I’m still avoiding SB!!!

I’m just being a brat.

I’ve only ever done Kong on a VIP tour or with an EP. The EP waits were longer than any other EP or WDW FPP. I did not encounter any scare actors on any time I’ve done the ride.

I regard Kong as a must-do.

1 Like

We rode Kong the weekend after New Years, so still a very busy time and the express pass line was maybe 5 minutes.

1 Like

Pardon my ignorance but what’s “SB”? Kong is the only ride with Scare Actors in the queue.

Standby.

1 Like

Ok stand by of Kong. Got it. I feel like an idiot. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity does universal post approximate wait times for the Express Pass line as well.

Not at all!

No they don’t. It’s usually around a third of the standby wait.

2 Likes