1 credit Table Service Suggestions (Dinner) - Epcot

What are your favorite 1 credit table service restaurants in Epcot for Dinner?

The day we are looking at heading to Epcot is our son’s 8th birthday (fyi).

Thanks in advance!!!

Loved Teppan Edo, Via Napoli and both Mexican restaurants. What are your son’s food preferences?

1 Like

We LOVED La Hacienda in Mexico. Not the one in the pyramid, the one on the water. Great food, great service, perfect Illuminations viewing. Will definitely do that one again.

1 Like

He loves fish (was considering Rose & Crown or Coral Reef?). We did Le Cellier on our last trip and doing California Grill one evening this trip.

He is not nearly as picky as our daughter…lol :wink:

I think that you can do fish tacos at La Hacienda and shrimp is an option at Teppan Edo. Don’t know if either of those would appeal.

We haven’t tried Rose & Crown or Coral Reef.

There are fish tacos. YUM!

Wait. Shrimp tacos. Whatever it was it was amazing LOL

We loved Coral Reef, Akershus and biergarten, plan to try Teppon Edo, La Haciende, and Via Napoli next time. For your son’s birthday I’d choose any of the above except Akershus and La Hacienda.

My kids favorite EPCOT restaurant is Coral Reef. We’ve never had a bad meal and my kids love the aquarium. My favorite dessert in all of WDW is there – Baileys and Jack Daniels Mousse! YUM!

Or Garden Grill

Biergarten is my hands-down favorite. Very authentic food, great setting, and fun entertainment. La Hacienda and Via Napoli (for pizza) also get high marks for food.

I would do Teppon Edo we take DD every year to our local Hibachi place for her birthday, but as @Tate said Garden Grill might be nice too.

Our favorites are Coral Reef and Akershus. We’re trying Chefs de France this time around. We are not big fans of Rose & Crown. Our fish and chips were bland. Probably because they didn’t have a GF version of the batter dipped like Raglan Road has. I’m sad to say we haven’t tried a lot of different places in Epcot. Weird.

Thank you all :slight_smile: I booked Coral Reef (it’s our son’s 8th Birthday that day). We have never been so excited for it. Thank you all again for all of your recommendations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now I’m kicking my self I thought that was a signature dinning, oh well next trip.

Went to Coral Reef for early dinner this past Jan. Really good food & very attentive service. Everybody was happy, from the 70-yr-old to the 4-yr-old!