1:45 am... Be Our Guest is up!

Trying for April 16 keep getting no tables available is the system just down should I keep on trying??

The system is definitely down.

Iā€™m trying for 4/12 or 4/13. Waiting on phone for an agentā€¦

Mine did finally show up in MDE, although MDE did drop the name of the restaurant - but not the confirmation - for Paradiso 37. Wierd.

For ask the $$$ they spend, youā€™d think they would be able to handle this without crashing. They seen to have problems when food and wine opens up too.

This is what they get for opening up 180+10 days of BOG simultaneously.

Finally got through to an agent after an hour on hold. At first thought I has success but when she read back the confirmation, she had booked me for August not April. No luck this time. She said to periodically check back because there have been frequent glitches in the system and new availability might pop up. I suspect that they are releasing dates in reverse chronological order. So it may be a little while until April dates open up.

At 5:45 this morning I was able to book lunch for the week of April 20

I got late April dates at 1-3 am this morningā€¦ they have definitely been released.

I logged on at 6 EST and would get to the CC confirmation where it would give an error message. After trying for 30 minutes it started showing no availability. So I never received a confirmation then about 9:30 it showed up that I had two reservation at BOG on My Disney Experience. I cancelled one of them at that time. Hopefully that will happen for some of you.

Thanks for the tip. It seems the same thing happened to me. And here I was sitting on hold waiting for an agent and I had a reservation all along!

Thatā€™s great! Glad I could help!

Canā€™t get on. ARG.

Same happened to me. But just checked and mine is in MDE nowā€¦

I just called Disney Dining and she said theyā€™re doing ā€œenhancementsā€ and estimated time to be up in in 30 min. And that ā€œI think the WHOLE WORLD is trying to get reservations for BOG right now.ā€

Well, lovely, now I am on, and it is not saying itā€™s broken, itā€™s just saying no availability for my date, even for 2 people, let alone 8-9.

Never mindā€¦ Itā€™s up! And working! AND there was availability in mid-March day I wanted for lunchtime for 9 people. Hip hip hooray! Did anyone who did this have luck in pre-ordering meal? It first gave me that as an option on confirmation page, but I clicked on it and it said broken link, then I canā€™t seem to get back in. Well, no big deal if not, just thought Iā€™d ask.

Thanks to folks who were sharing updates about this. A couple minutes ago I was able to reserve lunch times for two upcoming trips!

1 Like

Got ours too and helped the young mom I was talking about earlier get hers! yay and thanks for the updates!

1 Like

I was finally able to get my BOG lunch reservation for 4/12 yesterday late afternoon through the website. Persistence and patience pays off.

3 Likes