Wilderness Lodge Info

Does Wilderness lodge have any quick service dining options?

Yep, Roaring Forks and it’s really good (for quick service). We love it. I haven’t been there since they started the new cupcake revolution at WDW but I hear they make one of the best cupcakes on property.

Only thing is the seating area is a little small so get there at off times – that’s what we try and do.

1 Like

Yes, Roaring Fork and pizza delivery (if that counts). Details and menus here: Disney's Wilderness Lodge

1 Like

thank you!

We really enjoy RR but like said above seating area is small. We would eat there for breakfast bc we were always up before most to get to RD. For the other meals we would take outside or back to the room. I personally recommend the breakfast croissant and the wilderness salad.

Can anyone tell me about Wilderness Lodge in December? I hear they have great decorations. Is there anything I should look for or pay special attention to?

You won’t be able to miss it – the tree is stunning. It’s truly beautiful, like a Norman Rockwell setting. We have stayed there three times now and every trip we think about staying somewhere else and just can’t seem to do it.

They used to have a photo pass guy by the tree in the lobby, not sure if that’s still the case.

1 Like

I think you’ll notice the decorations :smile:

2 Likes