Which 2014 Food and Wine Festival Event are you most looking forward to?

Me? Perhaps the 3D Dessert Discovery…

4 Likes

Defiantly Party for the Senses. Look forward to it all year.

1 Like

Air Supply because the 80’s were awesome!

5 Likes

@MagicMN you should go on a Sat you get VIP tix with Party for the Senses tix.

1 Like

2 words. Shrimp Tacos! (and Air Supply) BTW, have you guys tried editing, flagging or bookmarking posts yet?

1 Like

Yep I privately flagged you inappropriate

1 Like

Are ya’ll getting tired of my LIKE notifications yet? :wink:

4 Likes

Sure are. And knowing you, we will all be flagged before the end of the week…

2 Likes

Actually am really looking forward to the music too… Will get to see Air Supply, Starship, Sugar Ray and Fuel (who I haven’t seen since college)

2 Likes

Wait - I thought this was still pretend land where we were all safe.

1 Like

Are the parties every Saturday? I am more than happy to donate money in senseless excess to the Mouse. And I really like the dirty looks I get when I bring DS10 to these events. He was a huge hit sitting front row at Harambe Nights.

Yes every Saturday night during F&W

Can someone flag this post as off topic. Someone else flag it as inappropriate. I’m curious what happens. ie: does it disappear? Do I get a notification? Do I get a pm from staff? Thanks.

flagged as off topic for testing

It took a couple minutes,but my post that you flagged, @daybreaker disappeared and I got the following pm:

Hello,

This is an automated message from TouringPlans Discussion Forums to inform you that your post …

… was hidden due to community flagging.

Your post was flagged as off-topic: the community thinks it does not fit into the topic, as currently defined by the title and the first post.

Multiple community members flagged this post before it was hidden, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden. This will increase your trust level.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, the moderators will be notified – and there may be further action, including the possible suspension of your account.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

By the way, for everyone logging in in the morning, I REQUESTED that my post be flagged. I am NOT already getting myself in trouble.
On another note @MrTomMorrow, if you want to make your link look a little neater/more awesome , use the hyperlink icon at the top of a comment box. Ex. Here is your link:
Food & Wine AWESOMENESS

4 Likes

I would look forward to F&W with @MDU but she is leaving on the 18th! And according to @Camsdad Party of the Senses on Saturday the 20th might be more fun than a pontoon cruise on the 17th.

1 Like

@MagicMN all the wine you can drink in about 2.5 hours and great food!!! It’s a blast.

Don’t temp me @MagicMN

@MDU seriously!!! It’s F&W!!!

Are you going home because you need to get back to work or because you are saving $ for the December 4th trip? You are going to Reunion, right? I will book, pay & give you a room at Yacht under my weird truck driving rodeo thing. They are “standard” but you’d be a hit on the water slide. I picture you and your Minnie Mouse ears walking around the lake pulling your roller bag with one hand, a frozen adult beverage in the other.

1 Like