What do you want to see in the theme park chapters of the Unofficial Guide?

Working on them this weekend. Every request will be considered! Act now!

When I think of something that I want to see. I look in my UG and see that it is already there!

2 Likes

I would love to see a chart or text box listing the restaurants (TS & CS) plus food cart options inside each park. I know all of this is in the food chapter, but I remember being frustrated that there wasn’t a park-specific list in each park chapter. As a newbie, I had to read through the counter service and TS restsurant profiles to make a list of my own for each park, so I could see what the in-park options were.

12 Likes

The best ways to route around parades when you have to get to something on the other side…

7 Likes

I’d love a little sidebar saying “If you haven’t visited in 1/5/10/20 years, here’s the new experiences you’ll want to make sure to hit”.

13 Likes

Maybe what to expect on major holidays and the 24hours day per park, or a holiday chapter on what to see when per holiday, like the gingerbread house at GF

Like MK at Christmas expect no entry for anyone between 3-5 (making up the time but you get it)

2 Likes

How about some information on the quality of wifi in the park? Major dead spots, good strong spots (preferably out of the sun and in A/C), and general coverage area/levels? This is really important, given how important MDE (and Lines!) are for touring WDW.

8 Likes

Best places for husband to find an adult beverage when someone has a meltdown.

7 Likes

@Savagekids: you’ll get a quicker answer in the LaCava section of forum. just sayin. LOL.

3 Likes

I would love to see more info on events and parties. A touring plan for F&W, etc. thanks

A complete checklist of all current rides and attractions and shows on the one page for each park.

1 Like

I think we can do this.

1 Like

I can add “good wi-fi reception / cell charging stations” to the map.

A complete map of wifi coverage might be too variable - Disney would probably update things faster than our map could, and a lot of it would depend on the device you’re carrying.

2 Likes

Love it.

Can we mention these in their appropriate sections, and provide links to the blog? I’m concerned about page count.

That sounds great!

How about a “Quick Start” guide and FAQ for the on-line TP resources and the Lines app?

2 Likes

Awesome!! This as a whole is one of the reasons why I love the UG, you guys are awesome!!

Thanks for bringing a smile to my day.

OK, this is in my update. Next stop: editor.

This is in my update, and Brian is working on posting it here to the forum for inspection. It’s What’s New in the Last 2/5/10 years, to save space.

1 Like

This is in my updates. Next stop: editor.

1 Like