What do you carry with you? And how do you carry it?

I’m with you on the pockets thing, plus I like to wear dresses and women’s shorts/pants like to have fake pockets (or pockets that won’t hold anything bigger than a piece of gum) so pockets aren’t even an option most of the time.

We got turned on to these bags through a FB group. We’ve been using them for short trips (to the zoo and a water park) and love them. Not too big but will hold enough for a park day.

1 Like

We just bought those for our kids!

Agree they are very nice for the price, great size and weight, love the phone holder in the strap.
Even my 14 year old son likes his.

1 Like

At this stage of the game, with kids bigger and needing less of a pack mule situation, I have been carrying my wallet, phone, sunscreen, blister kit (bandaids, moleskin, small scissors) and poncho and I carry them in my Vera Bradley Plums Up Mickey and Minnie mailbag. It’s a bit of a larger bag but that leaves plenty of room for what I need and any small items I may pick up along the way. I wear it across my body so it is no bother.

I’m a big believer in the fanny pack! I used one on my 6 day trip last October and was able to fit my iPhone, poncho, chapstick, money clip, travel size sunscreen, small container of medications, and a small snack like a granola bar. I also tend to put a ziploc bag in my pack so that I can put my phone in it on rides like Splash where it might get wet. I then clip my plastic water bottle onto the fanny pack strap and I’m good to go. I prefer this to backpacks and purses because it’s hands-free and doesn’t feel like it weighs you down. Plus you get to avoid getting extra sweaty because of carrying something around on your back.

I have a bag full!! 2 adults & 2 childern (13 & 10) so sunscreen, rain poncho’s, water bottles (with filters) misting fans, cooling towles, autograph book, bandaids, hand sainitizer, shout stick, motrin, maybe bug spray, battery to charge phones - we are going in August so need to be very careful of the heat & would rather carry the water-bottles/fan’s etc to keep us functioning LOL
I did get a light-weight back-pack which will help - I used to also have a fanny-pack that I would just keep my phone & camera in, but the waist belt is too small and I can’t seem to find one larger, or an extender for it