What a MK crowd level 1 looks like

Oh wow, do enjoy it!!

1 Like

OMG!!! These pics just convinced DH that we need to go at this time next year. Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Love it! Can’t wait to be there in 3 (!) days!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I thought it would be helpful to share since this is the first time we’ve been with such low crowds. I was actually skipping along this morning with DH and DS12. :smile:

2 Likes

It was pretty great today. Unfortunately we are now waiting for the tragical express. More to come in tonight’s live trip report!

2 Likes

10-15 yrs ago we experienced these same levels of “crowds” in mid December. Seems our secret got out, lol.

This is beautiful.

1 Like

It was a great day to be in MK! We got so much done and had so much fun! Very hot but definitely worth it.

1 Like

I’ll give the list for us if anyone wants it. We arrived around 10am and did Haunted Mansion and PoTC (DD2.9 loved them both, which was a big relief since she’s never done HM before and was scared on PoTC last time). Then did Splash Mountain with a child swap while the other just waited in the play area or around the bridges. Then lunch by the Magic Carpets (although we didn’t ride them). Then Philharmagic (DD2.9 “caught” the red jewel from Ariel and loved it, although we had to take it away when she promptly dropped it a couple of times and broke a few pieces off). Then IASW, then Barnstormer, then we DW and I switched off FPP for Thunder Mountain while the other did CBJ/Parade with DD. Then a snack at Cosmic Ray’s and FPP for Tomorrowland Speedway (although we really didn’t need them). Then the tea cups a couple of times in a row (they were really dead). Then our FPP for 7DMT, which DD2.9 was very scared of until it started and then absolutely loved it and was saying “again, again” before it was even half over. Then it started to rain a bit and we headed out to catch the 5:45 bus back to our hotel.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for posting these pictures! I have honestly never seen the park like this so these pics fascinated me!!

1 Like

One more! :smile:

Taken around 11:10 am.

2 Likes

Such a gorgeous day!

1 Like

Our family was the only one in the tea cups this morning! We loved the Mine train too!

Wow, the only ones! That’s amazing!

1 Like

@eriinfo: here we are on teacups. I was in my own car filming because my DS loves to spin! :wink: http://instagram.com/p/sbcfAFHRlF/

1 Like

I think I have some pictures like that in my albums, enjoy it.

1 Like