Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

Hi @cobia!!! Just the spelling is wrong. :wink:

Wow… you guys are really chatty!! I have some reading to do tonight… just me and my bottle of wine. Cheers!!! :wine_glass:

Wahoooo! That’s awesome!!! I’m so happy for you @emmyannttu. :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

1 Like

Good to see you @TheUnknownComic!

Yes yes yes I know there are cheap luggage scales out there but my way is freeeeeeeee ;-).

1 Like

Congrats on the new grandbaby @TheUnknownComic! :baby:

I’m one of the people testing Touring Plan’s early release dashboard and to truly test it you should have more than one trip to plan (so you can see how your trips line up on the dashboard). I made this trip especially for @SWCOkieDisneyFan in regards to our conversation last night :wine_glass: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pay particular attention to the title of my trip!

1 Like

Yes @TheUnknownComic. Congrats again!!! Babies need lots of stuff. You should shop. A lot. And you’re going to need extra cash so just let me know when you want to rent me some more DVC points :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ok, I just made a margarita. :tropical_drink: Where is everyone?

1 Like

I am here! Decided to stick my toes in the forum waters!

2 Likes

Wahooo! Love seeing all these awesome liner peeps dipping their toes in the forum waters!!! If the La Cava lounge isn’t reopened tomorrow we should continue here! Lets keep the positive posts going on chat so that more liners come over to give it a try!!! Share the pixies peeps!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’m here… I could really use one @kellymouse5 !!! On the rocks please!!!

Excellent idea, @Beachmom01!!! Everyone has been very welcoming. Having a great time!

You’re my kinda gal. That’s the way I like mine. Here ya go… :tropical_drink:

Are you saying you could edit someone else.'s post? That title was driving me nuts but I never imagined we could edit what someone else wrote. Is this Wikipedia?

we can edit other peoples posts???

I vote NO on “foruming.” Sounds like something from Penthouse.

4 Likes

I only see the pencil edit button on my own posts.

@BackIntoTheFray Thats hilarious.

Ok, looks like everyone’s been enjoying the forum today. Glad to see it! I’m jumping into the party! :wine_glass:

1 Like