Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

I’m heading off to a meeting… I can’t wait to catch up on everything I missed here today! It’s gonna be some fun reading!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

Hi everybody!! Real life getting in the way of lining, or foruming – uhh, can I still call foruming lining? Sounds nicer. :slight_smile:
Anyway, packing all day, weighing checked bags with my ebags handheld scale, woo hoo!
In a few hours returning to home after a month at my inlaws. We all survived. Only 23 hrs of travel til I am back in my own time zone!!

4 Likes

By the way, Beachmom, LOVE this thread!!! Way to start a lounge!! :slight_smile:

Thanks @Beachmom01 for starting this Loungy/Thready/Hump Day thing! It feels nice, and makes me want to stay and play. You’re the best!

2 Likes

So - is anyone else having a problem loading their profile picture? My “A” is boring :frowning:

Pink and Sparkly are my two favorite colors! :slight_smile:

It has never occurred to me weigh luggage. Another genius tip from liners.

I had to make mine smaller - I’m not sure what the cut-off is for size but you can try that @ATbeliever. Once I resized, it loaded fine! :slight_smile:

I’m here! I’m here! I made it @Beachmom01!!! Whew! What a day! We closed on the house we sold and we are officially free of the beast!!! Go ahead, friends…raise the roof. I’ll give you a moment.

And I took the boys to get tacos and snow cones and I brought some back for everybody!!! Here ya go…just pass to your left, there are plenty for everyone!!! :smiley: :sunny:

3 Likes

Here’s how we weigh our luggage:

Step 1) stand on the bathroom scale.
Step 2) make mental note of that number.
Step 3) stand on the bathroom scale with a packed suitcase in your arms.
Step 4) make mental note of that number.
Step 5) subtract first number from second number which equals suitcase weight.

Ta Dah! :sparkles:

1 Like

Yay @emmyannttu! Congrats on the sale of the beast! :bear: - okay, that’s kind of a cuddly beast but you get the drift! Raising the roof! Whoot whoot! :rooster: And okay, that’s a rooster not a roof (where is @ThatDisneyGuy_outer1?? These emoticons aren’t cooperating!!) I’m throwing in a camel cause I’m good at that one! :camel: Yay! Thanks for the tacos and snow cones :meat_on_bone: and :snowman: Oh, close enough! :smiley:

3 Likes

I work for a few hours and all kinds of things are going on. Kermit flails, hugs, 3 mile runs, geeezzzz, do you people not stop for a nice glass of wine…or 5 or 6! :slight_smile: Love it.

3 Likes

I knew I forgot something. :wine_glass: Ahh. Problem solved! Oh, you said “work” too, um. Oops. I was supposed to be doing that today. Carp! :fish: or more like :blowfish: Ha ha!

1 Like

we tried that on our last trip but couldn’t hold up the suitcase. Then we decided to move some stuff into another bag :slight_smile:

Well, it looks like I made it to the forum! I finally had a little time to sit down and look at it. Here’s to seeing if I can actually make this post!!

3 Likes

You did it! Yay you! :slight_smile:

A month with your in-laws? I might survive but they wouldn’t. :wink: I am amazed

1 Like

Thanks, just the snow cone please. Now how much rum can a snow cone hold?

1 Like

You are amazing @B_squared!!! A MONTH?!?! Wow! I can tolerate my in-laws for approximately 12 hours that are, preferably, broken down into smaller chunks. There are only so many insults, insinuating comments, and accusations of infidelity that I can handle in any given amount of time.

2 Likes