Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

GEEZ I leave to go to Wawa (where I was called MAAM by the way – not happy!) and you guys had like 40 posts! Yeah, me likey this forum

I’m not sure the camel would appreciate that lol.

must…step…away…from…the…forum…massive loads of laundry building

1 Like

No camels were harmed in the typing of this post. :stew: Now how did that get there. I promise you it is NOT camel stew. :wink:

Shhh… if we’re quiet it won’t grow any bigger. Mine is making strange noises in the basement. I’m too scared to go check.

1 Like

I totally couldn’t resist… have got to step away from this.

1 Like

Hi! Glad you are here!!

Having one’s yoga class canceled is not relaxing. Namaste.

Lol I’m not either!

LOL WHAT is that look??

Wawa? As in home of the big goose in Ontario? Or am I waaaay off?

HA I always forget WAWA is regional. It’s a convenience store in PA – they a have awesome coffee. etc. Sort of like a 7-11 or a Circle K but really good.

They’re all over Florida now. We’re supposed to get three in Ft. Myers before the end of the year.

Also too, I wish the GEICO camel would step on an I.E.D.

1 Like

Sigh. This thread is so fun. I’ve figured out that if I just read to the bottom and then go back in later it puts me where I left off so I don’t have to find my place again. I’m never accomplishing anything useful in my house ever again. :wink:

3 Likes

I wonder if camel meat is healthy for you…

1 Like

Well, clearly, my attempt at walking away didn’t last too long. :sunglasses:

1 Like

And with that my work day is done… Catch up later.

6 Likes

Ahhhh… Waaay off is too kind! We don’t have 7-11’s or Circle K’s either but I know what you mean! Lol! Thanks for clarifying. Ontario’s Wawa might be a bit of a drive from PA! But the goose is really something. :wink:

Sorry @LoveBug53 :slight_smile: and see ya later @ThatDisneyGuy_outer1

1 Like

Bye @ThatDisneyGuy_outer1 Watch it, Frog! (said in my best Ms Piggy voice :pig:) hee hee