Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

It may or may not make a really tasty stew. I have no idea (hiding camel carcass :camel:)

1 Like

Ugh, I go for a 3 mile run and I’ve missed 50 new posts. I am never leaving my PC again,

3 Likes

I’m hoping my DH likes camel stew. That’s all I’ve got for supper! :wink:

Well, see, you DID get something done today then! :laughing:

1 Like

3 mile run, eh? And ironically I’ve grown roots to my office chair.

2 Likes

Help…was this the right category for this question? Any Liners renting out their DVC points?

I desperately need a countdown and DH said I could start planning for 2015! :wink:

Only because I am training for ToT 10 miler, @LoveBug53. Anything for another trip to WDW.

1 Like

whew made it to the end. @SallyEpp_cot I also love that it’ll pick back up where you left off. I even noticed if I read a thread on pc, then later use phone, it also knows where I left off.

@MagicMN :heartbeat: the henna!!! She did a fab job.

1 Like

Thank you Beachmom01 for making this day brighter!

4 Likes

Awesome @Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli! Running 10 miles would almost be worth another trip to WDW to me… :runner: if someone scraped me up off the pavement! Lol!

1 Like

Looks like I have some catching up to do! :star2::sparkles::star2::dizzy::star2::sparkles::sparkles::star2::dizzy::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::star2::star2::sparkles::sparkles::star2::star2::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy::star2::sparkles::sparkles::star2::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::star2:

holy moses. I’ve got to check in here more often. LOL. I miss all the fun while I’m working and answering questions and all that stuff. LOL.

My knees are saying no but it does sound tempting, doesn’t it. Maybe I could just tell my DH that’s why I was going to WDW but skip out on the running. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s my kind of running!

In the immortal words of Fatty McButterpants:

“If you see me running call for help, because someone is chasing me!”

4 Likes

I HATE running. Hate it. But, it has gotten me to DLR twice and as of Feb. 2015 to WDW 3 times for races. DH can’t oppose such a healthy habit…

4 Likes

I almost snorted my drink out of my nose! Hahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

I like that way you think @Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli!

Smart girl! :thumbsup:

Ok peeps – outta here. See you tonight after the dinner, little man’s bath, get lunch ready, wash clothes thing!

It’s been fun - and I really like this format!!

1 Like

I’m off to teach a yoga class then dinner with the family. Talk to y’all later tonight!!

1 Like