WDW rides for Christmas

We are headed to WDW Nov 26th-29th. I’m wondering what rides incorporate a christmas theme. I see the Jungle Cruise turns to Jingle Cruise. Anything else like this? I’d like to prioritize things that are different for the holiday season. This will be our first trip during the holidays so I’m super excited!! We have tickets for MVMCP and a dining package for CP. Any suggestions about must see attractions appreciated.

Be sure to tour the deluxe resorts for the Christmas trees and Gingerbread displays.

Thanks! I actually splurged to stay at AKL and have planned meals at Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge. :smile:

4 Likes

That’s a great idea. I was thinking we had to stay at one of those resorts but planning a meal there to check it out is a great idea!

1 Like

Make sure you visit YC/BC and BW too!

2 Likes

You should also look at the Beach and Yacht Club resorts too. I love the Carousel at BC. You can just take a breather from Epcot.

And talking of Epcot, there is the Holidays around the World:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/holidays-around-the-world/

1 Like

We stayed at BC in June and loved the walk to Epcot. It is ideal. We were going to do FW/GF split stay one Christmas, but now your making me reconsider BC. Is the lobby at Christmas spectacular?

1 Like

Anyone can go and visit, you don’t need to be staying there! As I say, take a break from Epcot, maybe a reservation at Beaches and Cream, and look around the lobby of both resorts. BC was my favourite “creation”, even more so than GF, although nothing quite matches WL or AKL for sheer Christmassy-ness :grinning:

2 Likes

Overall I prefer the lobbies of the Epcot area resorts. The monorail are nice with the GF spectacular, and WL and AKL are amazing too- but all three EP resorts have something special. My favorite is the train set in the YC lobby. Of course this is just my personal opinion.

4 Likes

JC is the only ride that gets a Holiday makeover; in DL the HM and iasw both get extensive holiday overlays.

1 Like