WDW Reservation Finder in Beta Testing

If you put in a specific time, we will only send notifications plus our minus one hour.

I found 2 different reservations, within a week, searching for specific hour periods. It was a great success! (No ADRs, resort reservation made 80 days out, adrs found under 60 days out at Chef Mickeys and BOG). THANK YOU!

The text alert problem should be fixed now.

1 Like

Thank you

This is a great tool. I wanted O’Hana and be our guest for thanksgiving week. Took a week for one and about 2 for the other. Wonderful!

FYI the link for “Touring plans dashboard” is missing the ‘n’ in Touring on the actual link (not the text)… it’s going to tourigplans.com instead of touringplans.com

One of the best planning tools since my first “Unofficial” book in the early 90’s!
I snagged CM dinners at a reasonable hour. The text came in at 3:30 AM and I inexplicably woke up for some reason 1 minute after it came, and my phone was silent. LOL

1 Like

This is an amazing tool! The first 2 texts I got, the availability was already gone when I got there but I just restarted and then yesterday, magically got a BOG lunch ressie on my Bday!!! I am SO excited. thank you for a great tool.

One note/suggestions: I did get a text @4am eastern this week, may want to offer parameters text notification time. Scared me a bit to hear my phone @4am (of course through sleepy eyes, I did try to make the reservation LOL )

1 Like

Bless you! This is amazing and awesome! Worked like a charm!!! Thank you!!!

I love the reservation finder! It helped me get a BoG breakfast AND a Chef Mickey’s dinner!! Awesome tool! Worth my TP subscription alone!

2 Likes

thanks Amy11Russ, your post made me go and put in a request for BOG lunch on our Halloween Party day, and this morning I got it!!!

LOVE Reservation Finder!

2 Likes

That’s so awesome! So glad it worked out for you! My trip is only 53 days away now! Have fun on yours!

1 Like

Just wanna say this worked great for getting BOG reservations around the 110 day mark for our upcoming Fall trip.

2 Likes

A BIG thank you for this service. Placed a request for Be Our Guest thinking it was a long shot. At 154am CT a notice came through. I POUNCED on it. My Queen (wife to the rest of the world) gets to check one more item off her Bucket list. THANKS, TouringPlans!

1 Like

I’m still striking out, but I don’t think it’s a problem with the service, just that I’m not getting there fast enough… I waited long enough to pull over today (4-5 minutes) for a Cali Grill hit and missed it.

What does a blue status mean?

Active, not yet checked.

Blue means that search has been entered and is active. At first, it will say “Search Active. Not yet checked”. The status will change and show the last time we checked for a reservation. Once a reservation is found the status will change to green.

Status red means that the date has passed and no reservation was found.

1 Like

What ever happened to the “TouringPlans alert” check box? I’m not seeing it in a desktop client. It would be very useful in my current daily flow.