WDW Reservation Finder in Beta Testing

I put in a request for CM breakfast for 12/10/15 or 12/11/15. I immediately got a hit, but I couldn’t make a reservation at that time. I re started the search and made the times more specific. I got a hit while i was on my computer looking at wdw dining. the ADR wasn’t there.

Every time I restart it, it gives me the same reservation for CM 7:20 am on 12/10. Whenever I go into the WDW system, it isn’t there

It is possible that someone else got to the reservation before you. You can send an email with the details of your search to reservation_finder@touringplans.com.

There are a number of restaurants that do not appear in alphabetical order in the drop-down list, for example House of Blues, W Puck Dining Room, and Spirit of Aloha.

So excited to say that I got a dinner reservation at BOG on a MVMCP night next month!
Thanks for your diligence in building this tool and working so closely with it during this beta test.

Just some feedback: I’ve been searching for a H&V 8am for 3 on 10/14 for the past couple days. Just set up an adr finder through here a few hours ago, checked MDE again at 3:45 and one showed up, but I never got an alert. Hope this feedback will help!

I’ve done 2 searches and secured both ADRs within 3 days. Thanks. Great product

1 Like

On an iPhone 6s, the “alert” checkbox is under the text and unclickable. Just FYI.

Thanks for the service!

Is there a limit on the number of active searches you can have going at one time?

Currently there is a limit of ten searches per user.

I got a text yesterday about my search and was able to jump onto my computer and get a BOG reservation for Nov. 5. I’m very, very happy with the service!! You’re all awesome! It worked perfectly!

1 Like

You people are geniuses!! I can’t wait to use this for next trip! :smile:

I noticed that my searches haven’t been “searched” since the 8:00 hour (8:54 is the latest one). It’s 1:03. I’m in EDT. Just wondering how frequently the searches are being run now?

Maybe it has something to do with the Disney website being under maintenance today.

1 Like

Can you get text alerts if you’re in the UK?

Texts only works with US numbers. You could try to get a US number through Google Voice.

That’s what I thought :frowning:

Thanks.

How is this any different than all of the alert services that Disney recently shut down, i.e. Disney Dining Buddy, Disney Dining Scout? How can you all provide this service and they can’t?

I know that some of the ones that were shut down were actually making reservations, not just checking for availability.

I think the main difference is that this sis free to everyone not just TP subscribers.

1 Like

The sites I mentioned do exactly what this one is no different. They alerted you for availability but you had to book the reservations yourself. All of these sites including the ones I mentioned have now been shut down by Disney. So back to my question. How can this one do it and they can’t?