WDW Podcasts?

Does anyone have any suggestions? I found a few threads discussing it, but most were almost two years old. Thanks!

1 Like

My two current faves are DisUnplugged and Two Men and the Mouse

2 Likes

Funny, I know there was a recent thread. If I can find it tonight I will link it. I am going to see if I can invite someone else into this thread that has a great list.

My list: The Eticket Report, Enchanted Tiki Talk, Dixie Landing Podcast, wdwnt weekly and wdwnt podcast, Mouse Chat, most of the old TP podcast network: Mighty Men of the Mouse, Earvengers, wdwHappy Place.

2 Likes

Here is the post about podcasts that I started a little over a month ago:

I’ve added a few from the suggestions people gave in the thread, but now I’m having a hard time keeping up :wink:

1 Like

I used to have a pretty comprehensive list and would listen to over 60 per week, offering reviews and rankings. But life situation has changed and now I just listen to the ones I want to. My tops right now are Mighty Men of Mouse, Backside of Magic, The Earvengers, The Florida Project, Unofficial Guide Disney Dish, Retro Disney World, Radio Harambe, WDW 4 Families, and the MIckey Dudes. There are several others that I listen to if they have a topic that interests me. Another that I like is the WDW ride guide podcast. It may not be the best for this group, since most of us are regulars in the park, but if you happen to be a first timer, he gives great info about the rides and what to expect with them.

Here is another list of disney podcasts you could check out.

I listen to WDW Prep To Go, The Unofficial Guide’s Disney Dish with Jim Hill, and MouseChat.net - Disney News & Reviews.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. The all consuming WDW planning obsession continues!

1 Like

I was just thinking of starting a thread on podcasts. I’m glad I found yours! I am feeling pretty obsessed right now too, but in a good way.

1 Like

I just put my list up under WDW - other tonight. I didn’t see this thread and was responding from Chat.