WATCH OUT-- party Ticket FP on same profile as regular ticket FP

We just got back from Disney and MNSSHP party on Thursday. None of our fastpasses were taken away, and I had them linked to our My Disney Experience account with everything else. We did not have regular tickets for that day, just party tickets. We entered the party at 4 pm with no issue and hit up all three of our fastpasses pre party with no issue. We also still had our fastpasses with no issue for our final day. I hope this helps some of you out.

7 Likes

HIPPO after about 20 comments. Okay soā€¦ When should I expect my FPP to be cancelled? We are 53 days out.

Example. We have 3 day base tickets, FPP all days. What day should I expect cancelled and when?
Day 2: MVMCP
Day 3: AK
Day 4: EP
Day 5: HS

Should I expect my MVMCP FPP cancelled or my HS day? By when should it disappear?

P.S. this new rule makes me sad. Weā€™ve done it this way for the past two years with mvmcp & mnsshp and I liked it. :frowning:

If they cancel them, it would be HS. It seems a bit hit and miss though. You usually get an email warning you, but not always.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve decided not to risk it. My last day is my AK FoP day. Weā€™ll live without FPP at the party.

Anyone with experience booking FPP during 4-7 window at MK if MNSSHP is your last day with no other ticket media?

Okayā€¦ the email warning makes me feel better than it just randomly dropping them. Our HS fpp arenā€™t even that important to us. We have ToT which DD canā€™t even ride (39 1/4 inches as of yesterday), Toy Story and Indiana Jones. If they gey dropped are we still able to make FPP as we go in the park? Similar to how you would make fpp after using the initial three for the day?

1 Like

I donā€™t actually know but I would assume so.

Another thing Iā€™ve considered is making day-of FPP reservations for the party, with the thinking that theyā€™d be there and used before any process gets run to flag them. But, with FoP on my last day, I still think Iā€™m going to play it safe.

Kind of in line with what I was thinking. We plan to be in the Parks this Saturday/Sunday, off on Monday and then party only on Tuesday. Was thinking that I will book our FPP on Sunday night after we get back from the Parks.

No risk really for you to booking your party FP at your 60day window. If they cancel it will be the last day of FP so it would be the party ones anyway. I would roll the dice!

Agree! With FOP at risk safe is the way I would go too.

1 Like

Yes. And better yet as soon as you use your party ticket you could book your last day. So you would not have to wait until day of.

1 Like

Ha! Dice rolled. Booked two, should have done it earlier as there are no 6-7 pm slots available.

1 Like

3:30,4:30,5:30. FP windows donā€™t go passed 6:30pm (end time). So the latest bookable is 5:30-6:30 window.

Makes sense. Guess my 5:15 Haunted Mansion isnā€™t so terrible after all.

Iā€™m having so much trouble wrapping my pea brain around how this is going to affect me - or if it will at all. I have a 5 day pass plus the MVMCP ticket. I had planned to leave my last day free of FP+ so my kids could see all of the parks and then decide where they want to spend the last day. So for this, I can go ahead and make FP+ for the MVMCP day because there will be no fifth day of passes to cancel. But here is my questionā€¦if I do that, and I use those FP+s, since I would still have 2 days left on my pass, could I then make more FP+s for my final day?

So, hereā€™s my situationā€¦ Iā€™m just looking for opinions.

Weā€™ll be at WDW 11/26-12/2. Weā€™ll have 5 day hoppers, MVMCP tix, and 1-day value season non-MK tix. Weā€™re doing DS and MVMCP 11/26, then parks 11/27-12/1 (with AK being that lasy day, which is also a value season day). Do you think that weā€™ll be safe using FPP on our party day, because if they scanned our account theyā€™d see that extra day of tickets anyway?

I mean, we have regular entrance media for 6 days, the final of which would be a valid use of those tickets, so would they look to see if weā€™d actually used the regular media on those days?

I havenā€™t purchased the party tix yet, so I can still use a dummy account if needed.

Given the 2018 reports of last day FPP being deleted, I wanted to make sure I have my strategy laid out. Is this accurate? I am only using party tickets on MNSSHP day. Because of this I should be able to assign these tickets to phantom family members within my current MDE profile with no risk. Because there are only 2 adults and 1 child on my current resort stay, I can add one of the phantom MNSSHP children to my resort stay. Then at 60 days I would be able to make MNSSHP fast passes for all 3 phantoms, under the umbrella of the one who is on the resort reservation. Can someone confirm? Thank you!

Umbrella does not work for party ticket unfortunately. Party tickets not on a resort reservation will get FP at day 30.

Thanks. I thought I was so clever and had it all figured out! Always something! Thanks for keeping us all straight.