Wait times to meet Merida

I have heard good things about the Merida meet and greet, and I think my 4 1/2 year old daughter would love it, but I have also heard that the wait time is very long. I am going in late September when crowd levels are between 3 and 5. How much time should I allocate in my touring plan for this meet and greet? Is it worth it?

My 4 yr old daughter loved it when we went a couple of years ago. We went around 1 and waited 35-45 min. You might want to go there first thing in the morning. I think she starts meeting at 9:30 and if you get there before that then your wait time should not be long.

One of the best meet and greet locations Disney has done as far as interactivity. A lot of the little ones love learning to shoot the “arrows” from a bow after meeting Merida. I would say about 45 minutes is a good amount of time to allocate but I wouldn’t be surprised if you get through the line much faster. I always like to over estimate on wait times. I agree with @ralexander, I would try to find out what time her meet begins and get there about 10-15 minutes before then. Hope you guys have a fantastic time!

Yes, I believe she starts at 9:30am

We were there last week on an EMH day. She started meeting at 9:15. We got there around 9:20 and only waited about 15 minutes. There was a coloring activity for the kids while waiting and they were allowed to shoot the bow and arrow after the meet.