Updating Polynesian room finder soon?

I think 3rd floor would alleviate a lot of the noise from the pool (whatever noise that is), and yeah, you’d have a better view. 3610 looks great, too. Try that (or something similar) and let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Thanks @len and @mjsmomma! I think we’ll try for 3610 and see how it goes. 44 days and counting.

-Brett.

1 Like

Hi there…can you tell me a bit more about Tokelau? I am interested because it seems to be closer to the lobby and main pool when compared to the other DVC buildings. The third floor west facing rooms show some great views on here. Would you stay away from those also?

@len Would love to know about Tokelea also…was thinking 3948… Not sure now. Is Tokelea more affected by ferry noise than other DVC longhouses? Was hoping for partial view of castle…

I’d try the third-floor rooms, because they’re higher. First floor rooms don’t look great though.

I think Tokelau is probably fine from a ferry noise perspective - I wouldn’t worry about it from there, especially facing west. (North-facing rooms in Moorea are probably the worst.)