Universal Ticket Bundle Savings

Hey all. Just a quick question about buying bundled one day 2 park Universal tickets with WDW tickets. On Undercover Tourist, you get a slightly discounted price by buying all your tickets together. However, when I go onto the Universal Studios website to compare tickets, I can’t see into February yet. So if I get tickets from Undercover Tourist now, will they work for Universal? It looks like there are specific season dates and I just want to make sure our tickets work if I go this way.

Contact Undercover Tourist - I have found them to usually be quite quick in responding to inquiries. In this case I would e-mail rather than call them, so that you have a documented record of their response in case there are any issues later on - not that I am expecting any, but it is good to have something else to go on other than “someone at your office told me…”

2 Likes

It has been my experience that unless it is specifically listed as having a certain expiration date, the tickets will good indefinitely. But if you have any concerns, I agree with @brklinck that you should email them.

For the most part, you should be able to use them at any time. One exception is the Buy 2, get 2 days free promo where you have to use the tickets before May 17. I’ve had excellent experiences with Undercover Tourist, so I’d ask them just to be sure.