Trip Report - Disney Portrait Photography - Wonderful!

We went there and the CM directed us to the Photpass dark on the other side of the MK entrance. Photpass initially were unable to help, but managed to get us a phone line to call the number.

Looks like some are still having trouble getting the info, so I am posting again for those who missed my original. The photographers, though they go through Disney, are NOT connected to the photopass service or their photographers. They are the photographers Disney suggests for Disney weddings, but they do family portraiture too. They have their own website with package options listed. According to the site, they will only be doing the mini MK sessions (the ones during normal operating hours through Dec 22 , but you can call them at 407.934.4004 to see if they will extend it. It is surely quite popular because doing the full sessions are very expensive and you have to be there before the crow calls. Hope this helps any one else looking for the info.

ETA: Here is the actual website: Disney Fine Art Photography & Video (You may notice it is not a disney.go address.)

I highly recommend Disney’s Fine Photography. We used them a few years ago for Senior pictures for the older toward our DD3’s then 1st birthday. We took family pictures, senior and the 1st Bday in an hour session. We used a pre-opening WS as our backdrop, particularly UK and France. The photographer was amazing and the photos were awesome. We paid $350 and ended up up with proofs, a CD and a book. All in all, a great value for everything we accomplished.

1 Like

This is such a great shot! Thank you for sharing!

We just had our second session with Disney fine art photography. We have only done the enhanced sessions, which I highly recommend. This time we did a session at epcot. These sessions are at 7:45am in world showcase, which is not open to the public until 9am. It was amazing! We are still waiting to see all the pics but they did send me one teaser.

5 Likes

Wow! Just beautiful! I’d been contemplating doing the portraits. This really looks great. Thanks so much for sharing with everyone!

1 Like

Love those Disney colors!

1 Like

Thanks! I can’t watch t to see the rest then f the pics!

1 Like

We are doing the Cinderella Castle mini session during our trip in early December. Thanks so much for sharing the photo of your family at the location - that helped me make my decision to book. Looking forward to how our photos will turn out!