Transportation to Universal Studios Hollywood from Disneyland Resorts

Hi! I am spending 4 Days at Disneyland in June 2017 and want to go to Universal Studios Hollywood for one of the days. We will not have a rental car. I would love to know the best way to accomplish this: uber?, tour bus ? Private car? Would love anyone’s advice who may have done it or anyone opinions! Thank you!!

These locations are pretty far away and traffic is likely to be a (big) factor. You may want to re-think.

Otherwise, Uber and probably other ride-share services, are plentiful in the Southland, and you can get rides w/out difficulty. Plan 45-80 mins and $45-$80 each way with regular Uber, but investigate if you can “share” a ride for part of the trip (e.g., “Lyft Line”).

We never have a hire car and we use Mears for universal and Mall days out, sometimes mears have a bus you can book onto and it is about $40 per person return, we have also taken a taxi as no bus available but more expensive (cant remember how much) it is more than uber but the resort concierge arranges it for us and as we arent local I like the safety aspect

1 Like