Transition from Chat Lines Format

You did! I see you!

Great, thanks

Me, too!!! I was gone for most of the day today, and couldnā€™t wait to come home to see whats going onšŸ‘€!!

Trying it outā€¦dizzyingā€¦seems like different roomsā€¦but HI!

Testingā€¦ testingā€¦

You star a topic to go back to it. You bookmark at single post.
So I can star ā€œtransition from Chat Lines formatā€ as a whole or bookmark just your reply.

I can see starred topics from the front page, bookmarked posts from my profile page.

1 Like

why canā€™t I see my avatar?..

Makes sense! Thanks!

It took me 3 tries to get mine to workā€¦ I still think there are some bugs to be worked out!

HišŸ™‹

Thanks I see it now Lolā€¦

I see it, too:-)

Long time lurker- occassional poster. After looking at new forum, I think it will be helpful in sorting through topics I am interested in and avoiding those I am not. I enjoy chat but see the helpfulness in this forum.

2 Likes

I see posts about people accidentally changing to desktop version. If you are on a mobile device, would it automatically go to mobile version? Im on a galaxy tab3 and have to ā€œslideā€ the screen back and forth to see the whole page. Not a big deal but see no options for format.

I wanna say bookmark is linked to the individual comment on the post and star is linked to the overall post. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Ladies and Gentlemen: @niter has entered the building!!!

11 Likes

That is helpful

Iā€™m having thos issue too today. iphone5, but canā€™t see how to get back to mobile.

Go to settings > safari > clear cookies and data. That worked for me. :cookie:

Thanks! Just did that. Wonder what hurdle will be next? This is becoming quite a bit of trouble.