Transition from Chat Lines Format

I miss the quickness of lines. Just a quick scroll and you caught up. This may be better but it will take time.

anyone know how I find my own threads or replies etc

its ok I found it thank you

Bookmark = godsend. That is all.

I just saw that! Kinda handy

Volunteers Needed to Test New Functionality on Touring Plans site

This is posted in uncategorized so not sure how many people will look there.

I am trying to transition over here, read briefly of the change while on a trip so didn’t want to get dragged down by all the stress in the community but now that I am home and exploring over here I think it’s gonna be ok, may actually help me be more productive cuz it doesn’t seem to have the same ability to “suck” me in and not want to stop—yet!

@MagicMN, how do we post a link to another forum page like you did there? I’m trying to try out all features :smile:

I LOVE being able to see all of the posted pictures without getting “bumped out”!
:+1:

When you hit the reply button and the command ribbon appears there is a “link” icon. When you click it a pop up box appears. Paste the web address in the box and click ok.

It is then in your reply post and asks you to name the link. You can also choose to make the link bold by highlighting the name it box. You can make the link name HUGE by clicking the “A” icon

I am here. I am clueless but I am here. I was planning to head for the Lounge or Subscribers only category to start there, but all I can find is a message from Glamourgirl saying both will be removed after tonight is the message from Laurel. So my confusion continues. I also usually line only on my blackberry or my ipad. Had to borrow DP’s laptop to even get on at all.

1 Like

yep, i just made it here, Bruns. Hi Honey!

Hi @Coolermama glad you got it to work!

Hey @Coolermama, I’m glad to see you here.

Thanks!! I’ll have to try.

Thanks, Buice, you too. Not gonna lie. At the moment, I hate it.

@Coolermama- I’m glad you made it. I hope it will get better and easier to use- I have faith in all our @staff people :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its good to see everyone here. Us lurkers of little posting and the mega posters alike. :raised_hands:

4 Likes

How do you tag people? And what does it mean to tag people?

You put the “@” symbol and start typing their name it will auto pop up like this @BackIntoTheFray