The S.E.A. finally comes to Disneyland

I owe a ton of debt to the Liners for sharing such amazing and helpful information about Walt Disney World. You all made it possible for me to go from a once in a lifetime solo trip in 2013 to an epic family adventure in 2015, 2 more trips since, and a 5th coming up at the end of the month. Because of you, I’ve saved money and time beyond what I ever could have imagined while increasing our depth of enjoyment. So thank you.

But I’m a Disneylander at heart. I grew up in Anaheim and worked at the park after high school. So I thought I’d show my thanks by dropping a big fat new secret that nobody really knows about. Last week, my daughter and I discovered a bunch of hidden clues in the new Adventureland dining area that kind of blew our minds. For the first time, Disneyland has a back story link to the S.E.A., Hong Kong Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Sea, and the Skipper Canteen at MK.

I hope you enjoy reading about this discovery as much as I had writing it, and that you’ll share it with your friends to make their next Disneyland trip even more magical. And let me know what you think. I’d love to know if you have a different theory or can debunk it.

Are you ready? Say goodbye to the people on the dock. You may never see them again.

https://goo.gl/PBJWmp

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing.