Survey says ......?

@bswan26 and I have the same tastes in Signatures. However I’d swap Monsieur Paul and Artists Point, but both are great. California Grill would be a good anniversary dinner as well. Especially if you time it with the fireworks. The food has slipped a little for us since it’s refresh a few years ago. But it’s still worth going to for the views alone. I also haven’t been to Tiffins yet. I have been in my mind when reading trip reports…not quite the same thing. But less calories.

I’d like to add 50’s Prime Time to list as well. We’ve had so many fun times there. Love the atmosphere, and the PB & J Milkshake is up there in my favourite treats at WDW.

V&A is very special. With a 20th Anniversary - I’d recommend it over all the others. Not that I thought the food was better than Jiko, or AP. But the service is out of this world. It’s a once in a lifetime experience that I recommend every Disney Foodie tries once. We’ll never go back unless I win the lottery. But I’m really glad we did it once.

Have a great time! Please give us a trip report - as I love to eat at WDW in my mind as much as possible!! lol.

Since you love steak - definitely Yachtsman. They cut all but two of their steaks in house.

1 Like

My top 3 Disney dining would be (in no particular order)

1. Hoop dee doo Revue - this will not be the best food but it is just plain, pure Disney fun. One of the longest running dinner shows in the country. Have been twice and it really is one of the highlights of our trip. It is corny but we are highly cynical and just love the pure fun of it.

2. Artist Point - love the calmness and beauty of the dining room. Have been several times and have excellent food and service consistently. (Also, if you don’t like your table just ask to be moved to a better one with a view.)

3. California Grill - this was a little tougher but fireworks while eating sushi, great flatbreads, and dessert. We had a fabulous table which does make a difference but still a great DISNEY memory.

1 Like

I would say for your 20th, depending on budget:

1. Narcoosees - Seafood heaven (with some steak thrown in for fun), great views of water pageant, and you can wander over to Grand Floridian to see the fireworks or grab a cocktail at Mizner’s afterwards (or just wander around the gardens/beach area.
  2. Tiffins - get a drink at Jawa Bar and see the tree awakenings show, then go to a fab meal (all kinds of food).
  3. Spice Road Table - less $$$, but sit outside weather permitting and watch Illuminations. Breathtaking! Food is a little on unique side but yummy.