Suites with two bathrooms?

We will be traveling to Disneyland with our three adult children. I’ve found plenty of suites, but so far one (Residence Inn Maingate) that have two bathrooms. Anyone know of any others as close or closer to Disney entrance? Thanks

Have you thought about a place like the Best Western Park Place Inn and get two adjoining rooms? It might be cheaper than a suite with 2 bathroom. Depending when you go you might be able to get both rooms for the cost of a suite at the Residence Inn Maingate.

We had a suite with 2 bathrooms at Sheraton Park Anaheim. (We were upgraded though, didn’t pay for it.)

There are three Residence Inns in the area that have two-bedroom / two-bathroom suites, two of which are more or less within walking distance. There’s the one called “Maingate,” and a new one just opened this July called something like “Resort Area / Convention Center.” It’s on Katella, has what looks like a cool rooftop pool / splash area. We’re staying there in a week and can report back.

That’s a great idea, and so close … thanks.

I didn’t see “suite” at the Sheraton Park Anaheim … how did I miss that? I will definitely go search that one again. Thanks

We’ve been to the RI on Clementine … didn’t know that new one existed! We’re reward members there so I will be going to see what they have to offer. Thanks so much.