SSR Accommodations Suggestions

Our reservation didn’t say anything either; just 2 bdrm villa. I called to find out b/c I was going to request Congress Park, but when CM told me it was standard, I changed my request to Paddock/near pool, which is what we got and it was great. May want to call to find out so your request can match. Hope this is helpful! :slight_smile:

I am going to leave it since there was only one category at the time and honestly I do not believe anything that the people in the call center say. The quality of there information is poor at best.

1 Like

Keep us posted! :grinning:

1 Like

I did the fax thing through Touring , but was no where near where I had requested , but it all worked out I think room I got was a lot better . Being close to the bus pick up was important and to where the food area was since we was relying on Disney’s transportation. When they say the bus service is slow they are correct . So, if you have reservations leave early to be guaranteed your arrival time is what you need it to be . We did not have reservations just ate when we got hungry . That is why we walked to Disney Springs twice to eat at Earl of Sandwich. It is our favorite.

1 Like

I am reporting back! We were place in Paddock- room 6630. We walked down the hall and out the exit and the Congress Park bus stop was there. We took Uber to/from every park and walked to DS twice. Once for brunch and then Sunday night.

1 Like