Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game

I’m assuming this would be the right place to start this topic on the game and to trade cards.

1 Like

I have a duplicate of lightning card 70 (Winnie the Pooh) that I would like to trade for a different lightning card. Any takers?

I also have lots of cards to give away. At this point, I would usually post my email so that I could take requests, but I’m not sure that’s safe on the forum. Maybe private message me if you are looking for cards? <now I will go find out how to read a private message!>

Its a cool game… but I keep forgetting to pick up new packs and actually play it… lol But this would be the correct area

We need to work on organizing our cards but we probably have duplicates of some that we could trade. I need to add this to my to do list.

I do have a SOTMK ?. We finished Level 1 in September. Will we be able to start with Level 2? Our next trip isn’t until November. Not sure how that works. We used Magic Bands during that trip if that matters.

Yep. The game will start right where you left off from the last portal you visited. Tap in with your magic band and the game will tell you where to go.

1 Like

Oh good! We had so much fun playing so this is high priority for us.

I have extras of 23, 24, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, 34, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 53, 54, 56, 58 & 59 If I have what you need, message me. I’ll pay forward some of the generosity shown to me by some awesome Liners.

@Grumpy_in_Tejas I have 18 for you if you wanna trade 15 PM me :smile:

I have extra or 13, 25, 34, 36, 39, 47, 48, 53 and 58.
I’m willing to trade for anything of the same value even if I have it!

What exactly is this game? I saw a quick description online, but didn’t really understand. Thanks.

My DS10 loves the game! He isn’t going with DH and I in Sept but wants us to pick up cards. Does this mean that I have to play the game or can I just pick up cards for him daily?

They will give you 1 package of 5 oards each to start. You have to play the game to get more cards the next day.

So even though 4 family members started the game I will only get 1 pack? Or 2 because Dh will be there with me?

Basically you go to different places in MK and fight Disney villains that are trying to take over the park. The cards are little pieces of Disney artwork.

I’m pretty sure they would only give you 2 per day. They only gave DD & I 2 when DW was off somewhere else. She had to go get hers later. Everyone has to scan their magic band.

1 Like

I need 5, 6, 18, 19, 21, 61, 62, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, and 70. I have extras of 4, 11, 13, 24, 27, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 37, 39, 41, 42, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 57, 58, 59, and 60. I guess you can post here if you want to trade, want me to send you cards, and/or want to send me cards and then we can send a private message with our mailing information, though I don’t know yet how to private message someone… :confused:

I need to do some trading for my boys. I need to figure out the duplicate. I’ll be back!

15 is in the mail to Canada.

1 Like

Hey @totalled. If you click on someone’s name it will bring up an option to PM.

Thanks, Grumpy! :smile: