Rivers of Light Dining Package - December

Hi, i’m trying to make reservations to Rivers of Light Dining Package to december, but doesn’t appear anything from october to december… Even the Disney attending did not know why it can not be booked…
Any news from Rivers be interrupeted?

tks.

1 Like

I believe that Dining Packages can’t be booked/determined until you’re closer to your 180 day mark. I think I saw other people calling this issue out.

But is already less then 180 days… :frowning:

Oh… i knew that. I was…uh… testing you. You passed. Good job.:disappointed_relieved: :slight_smile:

Sorry, I have no idea beyond that then.

5 Likes

There have been many comments on this both here in the forums and over on chat. It’s not unusual for dining packages to be released later than regular ADRs. In this case, my guess is that they’re trying to get a feel for AK crowds post-Pandora opening to determine how many shows they are going to have.

2 Likes

Rivers of Light dining packages have not been released since the schedule/hours are not set. When Disney gets ready to release packages (also Star Wars Desserts Parties), first the dates will show up as blue on the calendar, then a day or two later they will load the times. Disney made a mistake last summer and set the AK hours for the while summer and then no one went to see Jungle Book. They are waiting to see if the crowds show up!

2 Likes

I’ve been checking every day for the RoL Dining Package for our trip in October, but it hasn’t opened up yet either.

3 Likes

Me too, same with the Star Wars dessert party, nothing for October yet.

1 Like

Me too for the SW Dessert Party.

These crazy Disney people r torturing us!!! Ugh :joy:

1 Like

Do you think the show will be played every day in early December ?
I don’t get why Disney don’t release this kind of information it is so hard then to do a planning!
I will soon have to do my ADR but I am wondering what if I book a “hard to get restaurant” and then discover it’s the only day I can see ROL… so much stress these holidays lol

1 Like

Also waiting for October to open up :slight_smile: Soon I hope. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really afraid of ROL being interrupetd… :frowning:

Just checked right now. Nov December calendar not even open to check for availability. STILL!!! Going nuts.

I have been checking for October too. I have gone into my MDE account just now and there are some highlighted dates for October now, but no availability for my dates at all. I just called Disney and they said that the packages haven’t been put together. Fingers crossed that is why its showing no availability and that they will be added very soon! Having said that, park hours for AK have not yet been extended. Good luck everyone.

October dates just opened up this morning I noticed (Sat, Sun, Tuesday, Thursdays).

1 Like

I called them and they said the reservations were all gone. Do you think they really don’t have them all figured out yet, or are they all sold out?

1 Like

Has anyone posted in chat they have booked those dates? Usually the dates show in blue and then within the next 24-48 hours they are bookable. Do not believe what the people answering the phones tell you- it is a call center.

1 Like

I haven’t seen anyone saying they booked them. I tried for october 14th, but I’m finding it hard to be sold out considering I called pretty much as soon as they opened up :confused: Gonna keep trying on the website!

1 Like

I do not think they opened yet. A blue box in the calendar shows up BEFORE the times are loaded. If we all know this, really the people answering the phones should too!

2 Likes