Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

I’ll send positive thoughts your way! The 29th should be a decent crowd day at least (as well as my two days.) So i’m hoping it will all work out! Just need the ride to work :wink:

2 Likes

And right back at ya!

1 Like

We are boarding group 21, really hoping they open soon. We did TSMM, RNRC, SDD, ST, TOT and Muppets by 11… Ready for MF AND ROTR.

4 Likes

Well, crap. Tomorrow was going to be our HS day…there’s going to be a lot of RoTR FPs out there…

1 Like

Hope it works out for you tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Rise opens at 2:02 pm

5 Likes

How do you envision this effecting the rest of the week for DHS and RotR boarding groups? We will be there on Thursday and the trend for the last 4 days is not looking good. I would imagine that the last 2 days with only 86 and 88 BGs and not opening until 2 pm cannot mean good things for the rest of the week. Am I looking at another lottery situation?

Got the call

5 Likes

1/20 shows that an early threshold for Backup Boarding Groups did not foreshadow less Boarding Groups being called. They got to boarding group 164. A late opening is not a good sign for today. I don’t know if either is a sign of the rest of the week.

1 Like

We made it… It was awesome… Good luck to everyone else.

5 Likes

How long was your wait before making it to the first pre-show? WDWNT is reporting there may be long lines to board.

Park hours are extended to 7am starting 1/27 through 2/2

5 Likes

We showed up 45 minutes after the notification and waited maybe 20 minutes… The line was pretty long when we saw it at 730.

1 Like

How far ahead of park opening is it recommended to arrive at HS now to try to get a boarding group? Our day is next week, crowd level 2 as of now.

If your only objective is to get a BG, arriving 30-45 min before park opening is plenty of time. Make sure all of your party is through the tapstiles before opening.

The top message in this post has lots of relevant tips & tricks:

1 Like

For those who are wondering, RotR started running at 2:02 PM today, 7 hours after park opening. Disney pushed it for the rest of the day, and called all the way up to BG 108. (no luck for me, I had BBG 113) Talking with CM at RotR, they said they were going to keep the ride open, running 1 hour later than normal, to get those BG’s through. They also clearly stated that NO FPP’s were issued today, so there should be no overflow riders from today affecting future days.

Now, whether the ride itself starts working better, that’s another issue.

2 Likes

Aw, that’s rotten luck. Was that your only HS day?

Does anyone know how far up the BBGs go? Is getting to 164 covering most if not all BBGs?

1 Like

My wife’s fast fingers

10 Likes

Any trick to getting a low number boarding group? I ha e seen several tips on-line about refresh tips vs when to open the app. Wondering what’s working best?