Reservations for restaurants on City Walk?

In 2 weeks I will be in WDW. I haven’t done much in way of planning my Universal Day. I’ve done a TP for all things Harry Potter with both parks but I haven’t done anything dinner wise. I was wondering if I need to think about this and get a reservation or just wing it. There will be 2 maybe 3 of us on Thursday Nov. 30th.

I’ve booked reservations on OpenTable before, but I don’t think all of them take them. Check the UOR website for the ones you’re interested in and see if it gives you the option.

1 Like

I wanted to eat at Toothsome ( no reservations) and Cowfish ( get on the wait list through the app). I got into both of them!

1 Like

To be safe, I made a reservation for Mythos and there were people waiting when we went that we were able to jump ahead of. We also ate at Toothsome with no reservation and got right in at 5:30 on a Monday night.

Thanks. My cousin works at Toothsome & the milkshakes look amazing but if she isn’t working and will be joining us I may need to take her someplace else! I am taking the train down to Florida so I think I will use that time to see all options and take it from there. I’m just not used to going to Florida and not planning my meals months in advance, lol.