Preparation for 24 hour party

Hey TP friends, just been watching alot of videos to get myself even more excited for the big trip, I thought I’d share some of them with y’all!

(can anyone recognize that opening music? If you can, you realize why this might be one of the coolest things ever)

and ofcourse, I have to throw this playlist in there :smile:

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU

4 Likes

FORGOT THIS ONE

3 Likes

Thanks @Nyleao! DFam and I will be there for the big party. CAN’T FREAKING WAIT!!!

1 Like

Hey Nana!! We are great! Hope things are well with you and your family too. The family says hi, and sends their well wishes to you!

We plan on sending out updates throughout the night on Instagram, TP chat, and TP forum if possible. I’m sure 10’s of thousands of others will be doing the same, so the phone connections might be a little flaky. We (my family at least, maybe others) are planning on waving hi to everyone on the train station/main street webcam at about midnight, so wave back if you are watching!

2 Likes

Hello Karl!! The two of you will have a blast!!’ Enjoy

3 Likes

Thank you!! We are going to make it 3 though :heart_eyes: DW is coming with us after all!!! Carolin said to tell you that she will ride the log with great memories of our last gathering. (?!?!?!?!)

2 Likes

Wow. This is really cool. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

If I were there I would save the front for her!!! Lol oh man that was soooo much fun!!!

2 Likes