Photos of Refurbished Rooms at Pop Century

Thank you for sharing that!

1 Like

Is there a room safe or was that eliminated?

It’s in the cabinet under the TV.

I love the new room! Does anyone know the dimensions of the space between the coffee bar and the TV stand? We need to park a scooter in the room. Previously it fit when driven straight into the area where the coffee bar now stands. Thanks for any help you can give me!

Which building is that Angie?

I believe at the time of that video, building 8 (90’s) was the only building completed. This is only from what I’ve read…anyone who has better information, feel free to correct me! :wink:

I phoned Disney to find out which buildings were done - but they apparently aren’t allowed to release that info! :open_mouth:
I would really like to try to book a refurbished room but would prefer building 9. Just wondered if anyone is there now, or has just been, or is going in the next couple of weeks who could check if building 9 is done? (She says very hopefully!! :smile: )

I would like to know as well since we are going late October.

going in oct too but wondered what building really to request. we were in 70s four years ago and i dont remember it being that bad. will be driving to all the parks so maybe going to the food court sometimes but not really. would like a new room of course but now im worried we wont be able to fit a toddler cot or inflatable twin mattress in the room with bigger beds. ahhh maybe i should of booked a moderate or five person room…we have a two year old so can put five in a four. we also have a stroller as wheelchair which will be a double so that takes up room too. i think i need a suite but cant afford it.

The new room refurbishments seem to me to be a cost cutting tactic similar to when they went to resort wide mugs. Universal white linens make laundry more affordable.

Whats lost? In my opinion more Disney magic. Other than convience if they make every resort room look like a hotel room you could be at anywhere else in the country is that a good thing?