Personalized Touring plan for EP quesiton

I’m new here, and trying to figure all this out. I’ve never been to Epcot so I don’t know how this works exactly.

The things I am having a hard time with are:

I added Mission Space: Orange and Mission Space Advanced Training lab

I assume the training lab is done first before the ride?

Same with Test Track and Test Track Pavillion. Is the pavillion the before ride area where you design your car or is that something that comes after the ride?

Another is The Seas with Nemo and Friends and The Seas Main tank and Exhibits? Which one should I put first on my touring plan?

The order of the attractions really does not matter, as when you click on Optimize the software will put things in the best possible order. However, re your specific questions:

• The Advanced Training Lab is an optional post-ride show.for MS
  • The Test Track Pavilion is the entire TT building with all the non-ride exhibits, and the “design your car” is part of the queue for the ride itself
  • You can put the two “Seas” attractions in any order

Agree with @brklinck that you can do in any order, but the way the attractions are set up, it guides you to ride the rides first, and ‘play’ afterward. The attractions exit through the training lab, pavillion, and tank. If you tried to do any of these first, you may a) not be able to find the entrance to the exhibits and b) feel like you’re swimming upstream :slight_smile: We always do it ‘in order’… just feels more natural to me

[quote=“amberama76, post:1, topic:11754”]
Test Track and Test Track Pavillion. Is the pavillion the before ride area where you design your car or is that something that comes after the ride?[/quote]

The “pavilion” would be after the ride. There are additional design stations, if you liked doing that on the ride and want to spend more time designing a car. There are also a couple places where you drive the car you designed in a sort of race, new Chevrolet vehicles, some photo ops, and a screens to make commercials for the car you designed. I wouldn’t consider anything a must-do, but if I’m not in a hurry, then I’ll usually stop and make a commercial (you can email the video to yourself).

Overall, I agree with @Imagineer, that if I’m going to spend time in any of these post-attraction areas that I prefer to do it after the attraction, since I’m already there.