Parades and shows

So it’s not looking good for those of us going in Jan-Mar to get a parade & I think I just figured out why:

Main Street, U.S.A., Vehicles and Dumbo the Flying Elephant at Disneyland Park to Begin Updates Jan. 8

The updates to Main Street are to replace the entire track that the horse-drawn trolley runs on & the article states that it will put all the Main Street Vehicles out of commission until early spring. That probably also means no parades. :disappointed_relieved:

But I’ll hold out hope that Sounsational returns at some point. It’s an awesome parade and I can think of no reason why they would so suddenly stop it.

1 Like

Oh bummer. I don’t mind missing rides for refurbishments, but parades and fireworks?! I read the comments and somebody’s mentioned that this is why fireworks arent listed yet. I sure hope there are still fireworks!! I noticed splash mountain and dumbo were listed as closed until April on TP list and that seems like an extremely long time! They still have the parade and fireworks as conning Back Jan 8th :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Ditto! Although, the fireworks show that they usually run in Jan-Feb is “Fantasy in the Sky” which we call “Five Minutes in the Sky” because the show isn’t much longer than 5 min so we don’t usually plan to watch it anyway. They do have Fantasmic scheduled nightly when they never do so that to me tells me they probably don’t plan on adding any FWs or parades. TP still has 2 days to update about the fireworks/parade :joy:

Last year in Feb I think it was the remember show. Trying to overcome my extreme disappointment with our trip the year… at least we won’t have to stay up late for fireworks!! And the crowds will surely be low with half the park closed! :sob::sob::sob: