Pandora FP

I think overall there’s a luck of the draw thing going on for FoP FPP: I’ve seen a lot of people say they had no problem at 60 days, and at least several like me who saw absolutely no FoP FPP at 60 (and I was online at 7AM and was the first FPP I went for.)

I was able to get the Na’vi river with no problems and they continue to be available. (My day is 7/31.)

However, over the weeks since my 60 day opened up, I kept the FPP booking page open on my desktop browser and checked it a few times each day - after a couple of weeks I saw a single set of 4 FoP FPP open up for my day at 1:30PM and I snagged it.

However, I’d like the FPP to be earlier, so I’ve continued to check and I’ve only seen 1 other set of FPP appear for much later in the day. I’ve also checked for single FPP most times as well just to see if I could get overlapping ones, but none of those either. (Hoping this doesn’t foreshadow a wonderfully crowded AK day for us.)

Anyway, my takeaway: You can get FoP FPP if you don’t get them at 60 days, but you will likely have to work for it. Good luck!

Thanks… Kinda stressful

So for those worried, I just rope dropped both rides. park hours were 8am opening, but they let people in at 7. I entered the park at about 7:15. Rode NRJ first and was off and in line for FOP at 7:37. Walked off FOP at about 8:15. So, if you don’t get a FP worry not just be prepared to rope drop.

Also I was a single rider this morning - no single rider line but when it comes time to go to the link chambers they pull single riders into a separate line there to fill in as they send people into the link chambers. Probably save 10 minutes there.

2 Likes